TAILHOOK Mod 1 Features
- Billet machined design maximizes strength and rigidity while still being the most compact brace in the world at less than 1″ thick.
- The small footprint and light weight allows it to be adapted to countless host pistols. You are no longer required to use a buffer tube to mount a brace.
- Weighs a scant 4.5oz and was the first pistol brace to incorporate a QD sling swivel.
TAILHOOK Mod 2 Features
- The Mod 2 was actually designed along side the Mod 1 at the same time to offer a different set of features.
- The Mod 2 was the first brace to telescope in and out to 5 different positions. This allows a greater flexibility going from shooter to shooter to adjust on the fly to different arms.
- Made from high impact reinforced polymer in 3 colors, it remains light weight and rigid.
- Included with the brace is the proprietary buffer tube that accepts any carbine length spring and buffer.