No products in the cart.
Now M-lok compatible!
The TMF scout is designed to get around the factory bayonet lug on the 18″ barrel guns. By using a Surefire M600 and this version TMF, your light will not hit the bayonet lug as you can see in the picture.
Out of stock - Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.
– CNC laser and machined processes offer high accuracy and quality.
– Only 5.5 oz including the light holder!
– Compatible only with the Surefire M600 series scout lights.
– Slots provide additional ventilation over the factory forearm as well as the ability to accept the Magpul M-Lok rail sections.
– Front end cap is a rock solid one piece mount providing 7/8” of clamping contact on your light and 3 points of contact bolting it to the forearm body.
– End cap gives a finished look and keeps dirt out of the front.
– Cerakote finish provides an insulating property over anodized aluminum. Anodizing increases the exothermic properties of aluminum which makes it hotter to the touch over even bare aluminum.
– Remote tape switch is run out the back and around to the side for convenient routing.
– Places the light bezel in front of the bayonet lug without interference.
This will not hold a 1″ light like the ones we have in the web store. It will only work with a Surefire M600 series light.
***This will not work with the Surefire M600DF Dual Fuel light***