This is for the Tavor SAR not the X95
1. Rail length stops just over the gas block in the front. Gives flat top gun owners an IDF look and eliminates any rail mass forward of the grip.
2. The rail height simulates an AR15 which allows the use of commonly found mounts without the need for risers or having an uncomfortable cheek weld.
3. The user can use any AR15 receiver mounted rear back up sight on the rail and match it to our IDF inspired flip up front sight. The front sight accepts your Tavor tritium front post and plunger parts.
88 in stock
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.
4. Machined from billet 6061 and hard anodized Type III, Class II matte black to match the current Tavor hardware.
5. The rail does not have to be removed to facilitate a barrel swap. It is designed to remain on the barrel and slide directly in and out with your optic and/or rear sight still attached. This preserves your zero during caliber changes.
6. The 20 picatinney slots are Mil Spec and can be safely used with partial recoil lug mounts and accessories.
7. Incorporated into the rail is the Patent Pending Universal Side Accessory mounting system.
8. Weighs LESS than the factory rail. Only 4.5oz!
9. Does not fit IDF model.
10. Simple 2 screw installation using your existing hardware.
11. Every edge and corner has been studied and made to fit the gun perfectly and smoothly. Not blocky. Even the rear of the rail is contoured so it doesn’t poke your nose while shooting.
Gun and sights are not included. It is just a rail.
$224.99 – $299.99
None of our braces have been discontinued, but some distributors have opted not to carry braces any longer. We are filling dealer orders for those who were ordering from distributors and adding the excess to our site as we can. We appreciate your business and support, and we are doing all we can to get parts out the door.